Draw Service Area Polygon
Your service area enables you to limit geographically who can request pickups and deliveries on your customer app. Only customers within the service areas that you create will be able to place orders with you. To create a service area within the Add Schedule page:
- Click the pentagon button on the map on the left side of the page.
- Click on the first border point of the service area that you want to create.
- Click on the second point to create a border line.
- Continue to click on the map to create points for the border of the service area.
- If you make a mistake, click "Delete last point".
- You can create multiple polygons for a single schedule.
- To delete a polygon, click the Trash icon, click the polygon you want to delete, and click Save.