Creating an Apple Developer Account
Apple requires that each Starchup customer create their own Apple Developer account so we can add your iOS Customer App to the Apple App Store. Below are the steps for creating your Apple Developer account.
First, you will need the following:
- An Apple ID for your business with two-factor authentication turned on.
- A D-U-N-S Number so that Apple can verify your organization’s identity and legal entity status. These unique nine-digit numbers are assigned by Dun & Bradstreet and are widely used as standard business identifiers. You can check to see if your organization already has a D-U-N-S Number and request one if necessary. They are free in most jurisdictions. Learn more
- A website for your business.
- Go here to begin enrollment.
- Ensure that you enroll as an Organization (your business) NOT as an individual.
- Fill out the requested information.
- Wait for Apple to approve your application. This can take a few days and up to a couple of weeks.
- After your Apple Developer account is created, please invite email@example.com as an ADMIN user on the account.
- Starchup will accept this invitation and go from there to build and release your app!