Starchup enables you to import all of your current routes in stop order using a .CSV spreadsheet with that data. To do so:
- Input your route data into the .CSV file format with the following data columns and headers: Required: CustomerName, Email, Street, City, State, Zipcode, Country, StopNumber Optional: Unit, Instructions, Phone, RouteNumber
- Click Set Up > Import to access the Import page.
- Choose the first pickup and delivery dates relevant to the route you want to create and the desired Recurring Interval.
- If you want Starchup to optimize the stop order of your route, check "Optimize the route".
- If you want to keep your current stop order, do not check "Optimize the route". You can always optimize the route later on the Route Management page.
- Click "Import Route" and choose the appropriate file.
Imported customers will be set to Managed until you change that setting. Customers already created in Starchup will remain as set.