Starchup enables you to create and track coupon codes that your customers can use in your Web and Mobile Ordering Apps. To create a coupon:
- Click the Set Up > Coupons to access the Coupons Page
- Click the + ADD button in the top right.
- Name the coupon code. The code can consist of letters and numbers.
- Enter the coupon type.
- Single use, one customer can be used only once.
- Single use, unlimited customers can be used by any customer one time.
- Permanent Codes can be added to a customer's profile for permanent discounts.
- per Item codes will apply to each item on the order, (ie, a 1.00 per item coupon for a wash and fold order that is regularly 1.99, would for a 10 lb order, be charged 9.99, not 18.99 as each pound would be 1.00 off)
- (Optional) Enter the Coupon start and end dates. The coupon code will only be valid during this period.
- Enter the Coupon Value. This can be either a credit amount or a percentage discount.
- Credit amount is a dollar amount that is added to the customer's account and applied to their next order.
- Percentage discount is discounted from their order.
- (Optional) You can also enter a coupon description to remind Agents the purpose of the coupon.