Set address location manually
We rely on Googles map data to to locate addresses. Generally this data is quite good, but from time to time, especially with a newer address, we may not have the correct location for a given address. Fortunately the address location can be manually set the correct location.
To do so:
1) Bring up the customer modal by selecting customers from the menu on the left hand side.
2) Enter the name of the customer who's address you'll be modifying and select their user.
3) Click onto the "Account Page" tab.
4) Click the Edit button
5) Select the circle icon to the right of the address line
6) In the map window that opens up, click and drag the pin to the correct location
7) Select the save new location button
8) Click the teal Save button to save all of your changes.