Customer Account Tags
Account tags can be assigned via the dashboard to one or more accounts via the dashboard and will allow you to search for a subset of customers more easily.Pre
Tags can be added to multiple accounts at once by:
- Bring up the customer modal in the dashboard
- Select either show all, or do a search for the customers you'll be apply the tag to
- Place a tick in the box next to each account you'll be adding the tag to.
- Click the teal button in the bottom right hand corner with the tag icon
- Enter the tag you'll be applying, any pre-existing tags that match will show up in a drop down to be selected, or if it's a new tag simply type out the name and press enter
Alternately if you are looking to add or remove a tag from a single customer you can:
- Go to the customer's account page
- Select the group tab
- Press the edit group button
- To delete a tag select the trash can icon next to the tag name
- To add a tag simply type the tag into the tag field and hit Enter, or select an existing tag.
- Press save once the desired tag configuration has been reached.
To search based on customer tags:
- Bring up the customer modal in the dash
- Select the Advanced Filters button
- Choose the tag to search by from the Tags dropdown
- Click the Search button to apply the filter.